KB Mini Pushie
‘Confidence in one hand, good tools in the other’
- Designed for pushing back cuticle growth on the nail plate with ease. Can also be used as a product removal tool.
- Both rounded and curved ends to perfectly mirror the shape of the cuticle zone and the side walls or use from side to side to lift cuticle from the nail plate.
- Use at a 45% angle to the nail plate to avoid damage and get best results
- Smooth handle specifically designed without knurling to avoid premature rusting.
- Smaller than our original KB Double-ended Cuticle Tool.
- Store in the box or a tool case when not in use. Take care when opening and closing the box. Will blunt if dropped.
- Please take care when working with sharp implements and follow HSE guidelines.
We are passionate about the environment and helping to remove to use of unnecessarily single-use plastic packaging so hopefully you love our packing as much as we do and can store your tools inside or find a new use for this box. If not, our boxes are recyclable.
Recommended and tested disinfection solution: Barbicide® and Mundo Tool Disinfectant.
- Do not leave longer than Manufacturers recommended time in solution.
- Store them somewhere dry. Even the humidity from warm air can damage them, making them rust, discolour or pit. Ensure tools are thoroughly dried after sanitising, disinfecting or sterilising.
- If you are using a jar to disinfect your tools, you must protect the blade tips by placing a circle of cotton wool in the bottom of the jar.
- Safe and tested for sterilisation in hospital approved autoclave units.